Thursday, May 8, 2014

Brymo blame media for false News

Brymo today and other eye-witness says, the accusation against brymo ( Olawale) was totally wrong. The judge said "Olawale was in court to answer for contract breach".

See tweets below


Tweets All / No replies

    1. And indeed I had an agreement with the CEO of the label to part ways in May 2013, agreement they refused to keep like a bunch before it..
      Tweet text
      Image will appear as a link
    2. boss dats life.. pple are only out for their own selfish interest
  1. The judge dropped the case after plaintiff's lawyer insisted on talking about marijuana...
  2. I was never aware of any ongoing negotiations for an endorsement on my behalf by anyone or party..
  3. I was in court to answer for contract breach, that was what the judge said..
  4. When It became clear that tne plaintiff could not hold up its case, it resulted into accusing me of drug use...
  5. I have read reports by some blogs about Proceedings in court and it's quite sad how the media bends from the truth...

No comments:

Post a Comment